Wonder List No. 2

 


I love lists. 

I like using lists to stay organized, feeling satisfaction when I check items off of lists, drawing inspiration from other people's lists, etc. I've had the delicious experience of using lists as a form of therapy, too. 

Today a word popped into my head and told me I needed to make a list. (It sounds weird, but once you start to listen to yourself/your body, you'll find they have a lot to say!) The word was "pilgrim." And I was prompted (by myself...I know...) to write down a collection of words I have read and heard very recently, all within the past couple of days, maybe a full week. 

Lists can be like a work of art in that we interpret different meanings from the collection. Glean what you will from it.

Pilgrim
untethering
letting go
be curious
suspend judgment
without destination
moving forward
what if
wonder
wander
notice
anchor
seek to reconcile
compass
peace
open



Notes:
  • Wondering about Wonder List No. 1? Here it is.
  • Interested in unlocking creativity? Check out my friend Theresa's Open to Being experiences. "Pilgrim" popped in my head during one of her Mindful Tea Breaks.

Comments