One of my favorite quotes is by J.R.R. Tolkien: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Here I'm giving glimpses of all I am deciding in the time that is given to me. Enjoy! All pictures and posts are mine, thank you! Please ask permission for photo use.

Monday, February 24, 2014

something new

This has been such a fun blog to have (my very first!), and I treasure each and every post I shared. In order to find time for an exciting new project, I've realized that I have to set this creation aside and make room in my life for the next big thing. I feel true affection for this site as I poured a lot of myself into it when posting, and it's been a rewarding way to interact with others and a loving venue for my own self-reflection. I'm a little sad, but I know from so much personal experience the importance of shifting things and welcoming change in order to move closer to where I'm needed.

With affection and gratitude, I'm kissing this child goodbye and sending it off into the wild world. It's a beautiful release, and the future is looking bright on the horizon.


No comments:

Post a Comment