One of my favorite quotes is by J.R.R. Tolkien: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Here I'm giving glimpses of all I am deciding in the time that is given to me. Enjoy! All pictures and posts are mine, thank you! Please ask permission for photo use.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

dusk run rewards

I took a jog at dusk and was rewarded with
  • a sunset that melted the sky into a canvas of purples, pinks, golds, and blues
  • several flocks of geese flying directly over my head in their V formation, so close to me I could hear their wings beating and feathers whistling in the wind
  • three white-tailed deer that emerged from the woods when the sky was getting dark and looked as if they were kneeling in prayer while they ate the frozen grass

What was your daily reward today? Who or what touched your heart?


No comments:

Post a Comment