One of my favorite quotes is by J.R.R. Tolkien: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Here I'm giving glimpses of all I am deciding in the time that is given to me. Enjoy! All pictures and posts are mine, thank you! Please ask permission for photo use.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

du jour - 10 Sept 2013

reading

  • The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman (his latest--and I can't put it down!)

listening

  • Sara Bareilles' latest album, The Blessed Unrest

eating

  • For lunch at work, I packed a super-filling and yummy medley:

sauerkraut from wildbrine (my briny new love)

tempeh that I sauteed and steamed in coconut oil and tamari (the smell is heavenly!)
then topped with Tessemae's rub and hot sauce after the tempeh had cooled a bit

quinoa (I ate it with the tempeh) that was cooked with a vegan bouillon
and then spiced with turmeric and cardamom




No comments:

Post a Comment