One of my favorite quotes is by J.R.R. Tolkien: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Here I'm giving glimpses of all I am deciding in the time that is given to me. Enjoy! All pictures and posts are mine, thank you! Please ask permission for photo use.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

a new enchilada casserole

This recipe from VegWeb for Fajita Enchiladas with Green Chili "Cream" Sauce is just awesome (and by the way, VegWeb, I love your new look!).

Instead of making enchiladas, though, I made an enchilada casserole. I've made an enchilada casserole before--this was just a new take.

The only other modifications I made to the recipe was using pinto beans instead of re-fried beans and using four cloves of garlic instead of two. I think next time I'm going to try red enchilada sauce instead of green (no offense, my lovely tomatillos!).

I just want to take this moment (as I'm stuffing my face and typing these words) to thank the brilliant people who come up with such delicious and nutritious vegan recipes. You all rock!!









No comments:

Post a Comment