- Slept in until 9! (This is HUGE. I rarely sleep in on weekends, and treating myself this morning felt wonderful.)
- Attended Friends Meeting (Quaker church)
- Walked in the park with my honey
- Pre-ordered Miranda, a hilarious British sitcom starring Miranda Hart (for anyone who is watching Call the Midwife on your local public broadcasting station, she plays Chummy)
- Ate Kimberly Snyder's Macadamia Nut and Sundried Tomato Mash in a raw collard green "burrito"
- I'll be enjoying organic red wine while watching the True Blood Season 6 premiere
Yesterday, I spent the first half of my day with my favorite pony, Dixie, at Simple Changes Therapeutic Riding Center. We took a trail ride in the woods and I saw a family of deer by a stream.
Today on our walk, my honey and I spotted a doe resting in a thick patch of trees, a blue heron wading in a pond, turtles basking on logs, and a poor group of tadpoles struggling in a tiny, drying puddle (please come, rain!). On our drive home, we stopped the car to let a groundhog cross the road.
How was your weekend?