One of my favorite quotes is by J.R.R. Tolkien: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Here I'm giving glimpses of all I am deciding in the time that is given to me. Enjoy! All pictures and posts are mine, thank you! Please ask permission for photo use.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

make love not trash

I outgrew my purse, not by much, but enough to where I needed to get a new one that would hold all of my stuff. I ended up ordering from Make Love Not Trash, a brand I first saw in Green Roost, an earth-friendly store in Culpeper, VA.

I'll let Make Love Not Trash's website speak for itself in terms of its environmentally friendly nature. As for me, I can tell you that my new bag is made with the softest bamboo ever, and the little bag that I use inside to help organize things is super cute with its wing logo.

I'll still use my other bag (it's a nice Coach!) for when I go out and don't need to carry everything that's in my normal purse. But for those in need of a new bag or a new look, consider an eco-friendly option and check out Make Love Not Trash!







No comments:

Post a Comment