One of my favorite quotes is by J.R.R. Tolkien: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Here I'm giving glimpses of all I am deciding in the time that is given to me. Enjoy! All pictures and posts are mine, thank you! Please ask permission for photo use.

Friday, April 5, 2013

the power of love

Wow. I'm sitting here speechless. Overwhelmed with mixed emotions, most of which are intensely positive, but some that are tinged with a hint of sadness for lost love.

Love is so amazing, so awe-inspiring, so significant in our lives...even after 30 years it evokes strong emotions from old lovers. It is the muse of poets, musicians, artists, novelists, and everyday, ordinary people. Life is nothing without love.

I follow Joanna Goddard's A Cup of Jo blog, and this is her post that has left me sitting in my chair, shaking my head, not with disbelief, but with full understanding of the true power of love: Lost love

No comments:

Post a Comment