One of my favorite quotes is by J.R.R. Tolkien: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Here I'm giving glimpses of all I am deciding in the time that is given to me. Enjoy! All pictures and posts are mine, thank you! Please ask permission for photo use.

Monday, March 4, 2013

bamboo and baby wildflowers

I've discovered two new cool things and just had to share!

My first discovery are these unbelievably soft bamboo towels made by Yala. My boyfriend and I found them at Green Roost, the store I first mentioned in an earlier post about Culpeper. They are made from organic cotton and feel like heaven!


My second discovery also involves fun plant transformation. You know those wildflower cards that are already seeded, and they have instructions to plant them and sprouts will grow? I had a few of these lying around--one was from over the Christmas holiday, and others were all the way back from college. I re-potted all of my plants recently, and used some of my leftover soil to experiment and see if those seeded cards really would sprout. Ta da!! The answer is...well, see for yourself below.





No comments:

Post a Comment