One of my favorite quotes is by J.R.R. Tolkien: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Here I'm giving glimpses of all I am deciding in the time that is given to me. Enjoy! All pictures and posts are mine, thank you! Please ask permission for photo use.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

fat little birdy

Check out this little guy.




It snowed last night, and there is a light dusting of snow all around, lining the tree branches, resting on cars and rooftops, and blanketing the grass. 

I haven't stepped outside yet, but it looks chilly, and judging by the fat little birdie's fluffy plumage, I'm willing to venture that it's still cold yet.

Even without a cold winter morning, I can carry a fat little birdie with me during any season.



I saw and admired this necklace in a vendor's stall at DC's Eastern Market, and later found out that my honey had purchased it for me and he surprised me with it for my birthday. It's simple and sweet and I love it!

Stay warm, little birdie!

No comments:

Post a Comment