One of my favorite quotes is by J.R.R. Tolkien: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Here I'm giving glimpses of all I am deciding in the time that is given to me. Enjoy! All pictures and posts are mine, thank you! Please ask permission for photo use.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

baby shoots and beginner roots



Is anyone over the moon when you see your plants thriving and growing? I suwanee (that's Southern slang--I'm from North Carolina originally), I got so excited today when I saw that my plants were growing new buds and leaves and the ones I've been rooting in water are thriving. Literally, I clapped my hands together and exclaimed my excitement aloud to myself (and my plants). Just wondering if I'm the only weird one here...

This one got a huge haircut recently, and it seems to have boosted its spirits! Today I noticed little baby leaves all over it.




See the crinkly leaf that's sort of below the others? He's new in town! Freshly uncurled out of the stem.


This is wild! I'm rooting this plant in water, and it's producing leaves under the water where the roots are coming out. I've never seen anything like it!




Get a load of this tangled mess...that will be interesting when I go to re-plant these...


No comments:

Post a Comment