One of my favorite quotes is by J.R.R. Tolkien: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Here I'm giving glimpses of all I am deciding in the time that is given to me. Enjoy! All pictures and posts are mine, thank you! Please ask permission for photo use.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

raw chocolate love

Raw Shakti Chocolate is a company based in Asheville, North Carolina. Not only do I have very fond childhood memories of the Asheville area and am always more than happy to support a business in my home state, but this chocolate is fair trade, raw, organic, and the packaging materials are recycled. What more could you want from a chocolate bar?!

Recently, Raw Shakti Chocolate was featured in a deal on Vegan Cuts. I quickly placed an order and they came via mail yesterday. I am really looking forward to tucking into these!






No comments:

Post a Comment