One of my favorite quotes is by J.R.R. Tolkien: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Here I'm giving glimpses of all I am deciding in the time that is given to me. Enjoy! All pictures and posts are mine, thank you! Please ask permission for photo use.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

season's greetings


Recently I have been leaving my windows open at night, and I wake up in the morning to cold, crisp air that makes me want to put on a robe. As I drive to work, the sun is noticeably lower in the sky and it seems to more slowly and sleepily stretch its rays each morning and finally strike up enough energy to rise over the horizon.

Today I saw a flock of geese flying in their signature V, and suddenly had visions of falling leaves, crackling fires, steaming hot cider, pumpkin patches, s'mores, scarves, sweaters, walking around town all bundled up, and that glorious season that is no longer just around the corner but already on my doorstep.

Welcome, Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment