One of my favorite quotes is by J.R.R. Tolkien: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Here I'm giving glimpses of all I am deciding in the time that is given to me. Enjoy! All pictures and posts are mine, thank you! Please ask permission for photo use.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saturday at the Corcoran

Outside the museum







Todd Gray's Muse cafe (our lunch: my companion's crab and BLT sandwich, my own BBQ tofu and vegan slaw sandwich, Coca-Cola from Mexico--meaning real cane sugar, not high fructose corn syrup, flat water from Italy, banana bread pudding, and a chocolate muffin)







Inside the museum







A living exhibit, showing a portrayal of a Colombian maid (she performed both on the floor and in a glass cube suspended over the entryway) 


Modeling for sketchers



The neighborhood








The exhibit I was longing to go see (only a sampling from the informational booklet), along with The Deep Element: Photography at the Beach (not pictured)--both are wonderful and will be at the Corcoran through dates October






No comments:

Post a Comment