- Eat Pray Love (I've seen it once before and loved it)
- "One More Night" by Maroon 5
- "Some Nights" by Fun
- "Coming Up Strong" by Karmin
- "Too Many Fish" by Karmin
- "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" by Crash Test Dummies (it's a long story of why I'm listening to this bizarre song and I blame my sister, Heather)
- Recently I watched an episode of Pati's Mexican Table where she made enchiladas in red tomato sauce. Deciding to recreate her sauce, I bought the ingredients and played with Vitamix today. My Organic Market didn't have a serrano chili pepper, so instead I used organic ground chipotle pepper. I also added organic spinach to sneak in some greens.
- I also made homemade, organic, raw almond-walnut butter with the Vitamix, then mixed in organic honey, organic pumpkin pie spice, and an oil blend. It's delicious, and I can't wait to put it on Ezekiel's 7 Sprouted Grains English muffins!