One of my favorite quotes is by J.R.R. Tolkien: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Here I'm giving glimpses of all I am deciding in the time that is given to me. Enjoy! All pictures and posts are mine, thank you! Please ask permission for photo use.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

du jour - 23 Sept 2012

watching

  • Eat Pray Love (I've seen it once before and loved it)

listening

  • "One More Night" by Maroon 5
  • "Some Nights" by Fun
  • "Coming Up Strong" by Karmin
  • "Too Many Fish" by Karmin
  • "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" by Crash Test Dummies (it's a long story of why I'm listening to this bizarre song and I blame my sister, Heather)

cooking

  • Recently I watched an episode of Pati's Mexican Table where she made enchiladas in red tomato sauce. Deciding to recreate her sauce, I bought the ingredients and played with Vitamix today. My Organic Market didn't have a serrano chili pepper, so instead I used organic ground chipotle pepper. I also added organic spinach to sneak in some greens.






  • I also made homemade, organic, raw almond-walnut butter with the Vitamix, then mixed in organic honey, organic pumpkin pie spice, and an oil blend. It's delicious, and I can't wait to put it on Ezekiel's 7 Sprouted Grains English muffins!


1 comment:

  1. anyone who has not heard that song should hear it at least once

    ReplyDelete