One of my favorite quotes is by J.R.R. Tolkien: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Here I'm giving glimpses of all I am deciding in the time that is given to me. Enjoy! All pictures and posts are mine, thank you! Please ask permission for photo use.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

du jour - 18 Sept 2012

watching

  • Downton Abbey (I watched the first episode of the first season last night and LOVED it! This show is addictive.)
  • Carbon Nation (fascinating documentary--I recommend it!)


listening

  • "Dark Blue" by Jack's Mannequin
  • "Hammers and Strings (A Lullaby)" by Jack's Mannequin
  • "Hurts Like Heaven" by Coldplay 
  • "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall" by Coldplay (favorite verse: "maybe I'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees, maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes, but my heart is beating and my pulses start cathedrals in my heart")

reading


  • Ishmael by Daniel Quinn

eating


  • organic spaghetti squash with organic tomato sauce

2 comments:

  1. if you liked the first episode of Downton, just wait for the third - HIGH DRAMA! Brit style! :) x

    ReplyDelete