One of my favorite quotes is by J.R.R. Tolkien: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Here I'm giving glimpses of all I am deciding in the time that is given to me. Enjoy! All pictures and posts are mine, thank you! Please ask permission for photo use.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

a night of cooking

Dinner for tonight
Yes, that's a lot of fresh garlic!
 Not much extra sauce needed...only about a quarter to one-third of a cup.
  Nutritional yeast adds flavor and B vitamins.



Ravioli bought from a local farmer's market.



Meals for later in the week

Enchilada casserole

Organic vegetables (onion, tomato, and spinach) sauteed in organic olive oil.
 Mixed with organic re-fried beans.




 Using six tortillas you make three layers like this.



Lentil soup (I used a mix that was given to me as a gift but had chicken stock in the spice packet, and I'm a vegetarian, so I made it for my boyfriend to eat. Even so, it looked beautiful!)







2 comments: