One of my favorite quotes is by J.R.R. Tolkien: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Here I'm giving glimpses of all I am deciding in the time that is given to me. Enjoy! All pictures and posts are mine, thank you! Please ask permission for photo use.

Friday, July 6, 2012

green eyes

Coldplay is coming! The British band is playing at the Verizon Center in DC's Chinatown this weekend, and I only wish I could go see them perform. I went to a concert of theirs in Raleigh, NC when I was in college, and they really put on a good show. I'm a huge fan of their music, and my favorite album is probably A Rush of Blood to the Head (X&Y is a very close second). In the spirit of the song "Green Eyes" from that album, I'm posting some photographs of one of my favorite guys with green eyes--my parents' cat, Danny.












No comments:

Post a Comment